Because our DNS servers are completely private and we have built in DNS leak protection sometimes issues can arise when the VPN was disconnected improperly or abruptly. When this happens use the below method to diagnose and fix the problem.
1. Go to Start and open your control panel
2. Open Network and Sharing Center
3. Click Change Adapter Settings
4. Right Click on your Local Area Connection (Might have different name) and select Properties
5. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties
6. Select Obtain DNS server address automatically
Repeat steps 4-6 on any other adapter used