In this guide we will installing open vpn. Generatoring our OpenVPN Config Files VIA Liquidvpn.com and logging onto your very first VPN (I think?).
1. Visit Openvpn.net
2. Click on Community
3. Click on Community Downloads
4. Click on most recent release (*32 or 64 bit depending on your machine)
5. Download and save OpenVPN Client to desktop.
6. Double click the setup. Then you will see a security warning on. You must click yes, also if you do not have Tap Drivers installed already you will probably see another one of these shortly just click yes/next/next//next/finish.
7. Login at Liquidvpn.com.
8. Click OpenVPN Configuration Generator.
9. Click desired setting. (I Strongly Recommend checking the Auto Authentication) To learn more about the OpenVPN Config generator settings go here.
10. Click Create OpenVPN Configuration Files.
11. Save and open OVPN_config.
12. Go to your Openvpn installation directory (C:\Program Files\OpenVPN). Copy files from OVPN_config (*Step 11) over to your OpenVPN config folder(C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\Config)
13. Open OpenVPN via Shortcut; it will open up an iconin the taskbar. Right click the icon and select a VPN you would like to connect!