Install, Configure and Connect with L2TP/IPSEC
- Click the System Preferences icon.
- Click Network in Internet & Wireless.
- Click the + to create a new service.
- Choose the following:
- Interface: VPN
- VPN Type: L2TP over IPSEC
- Service Name: LiquidVPN L2TP Connection
- Select the newly created connection
- Set the following:
- Server Address: LiquidVPN IP Addresses can be found in VPN Servers
- Account Name: VPN Username
- Check the checkbox to Show VPN status in menu bar
- Click Authentication Settings... Enter the L2TP Key in the Shared Secret
- Click Advanced Verify Send all traffic over VPN connection is checked. If not put a check in the box.
- Click Okay and connect.
Was this answer helpful?