Here is the preferred method of connecting to LiquidVPN's OpenVPN network via iOS
1. Download OpenVPN Connect
2. Open your device's settings app and tap OpenVPN
3. Turn on Force-AES-CBC ciphersuites
4. Generate a single OpenVPN configuration file on your desktop (WARNING Use Shared Templates Only) and email it to yourself open the email and select the Copy to OpenVPN option
5. The OpenVPN Connect app will display the message that 1 new OpenVPN profile is ready to import. Press the green "+" button
6. Enter your VPN username and password and tap the save button
7. Tap the Disconnected button When the status changes to connected your connected.
Was this answer helpful?